Wednesday, October 7, 2009

♥ Is YOU!!! ♥

I my Life.
Hey... The lame FAKER!
Finally I got time to posting here. Happy?
Promise YOU. I'll tell you something here.
What am I busy on last Monday? Wow! =P
I went to police station and newspaper office...
It is because report about YOU. ^^

Is YOU!!!
MAY I post out your picture on my blog here?
(Don't worry! I would not be so ungrateful to edit your pic.)

I get one of the IP address from there.
118.101.1***** Is it YOUr ip?
Don't be scare 1st.

What YOU done before? Do YOU dare to tell anyone?
Fucker! DON'T be mystery again, PLEASE?
Come OUT, ok? Don't worry anything.
Because I'm sure is YOU. =)

Accidentally I saw it on FAKER blog.


OMG... Surprise when I saw it.
How about YOUR thinking? Won't YOU share with us?

I was surprise and disappointed to know that

FAKER is YOU!

Do YOU feel your life so wonderful now?
Remember enjoy your peaceful life first.
Waiting for police calls ba!

TAKE CARE... Babe.

See YOU soooooooon. =)

I hate "SEAFOOD". LOLXxxxx...

B
I
T
C
H
!


I my Life.
I my Family.
I my dardar.
I every thing in my LIFE now.

No comments:

Post a Comment