Thursday, September 24, 2009

♥ One of someone, One of things ♥

I my Life.


My birthday PASSED.
It's the time to BEGIN a newLife.

Unlucky case came out again.

Eeeeee...
Remember think seriously
when you type some sentences.
To avoid MISUNDERSTANDING!

Besides, I'm just looking from forum.
How I know SOMEONE post it weiii?
So it is SOMEONE also copy of it?

IF your WORDS no more
TRADEMARK and COPY RIGHT symbol behind.
Please keep your graceful mouth.
Special KITTY ass...
Please DON'T disturb my LIFE.


WELL well...
I saw SOMEONE F*ck me on my C box.
SOMEONE named as LAME. (It is too lame)
I found the IP ADDRESS.

SOMEONE from Penang.
Are you the SOMEONE? SURE! =P

DISAPPOINTED about it... =(

*You can't judge a person by appearance,
just as you can't measure the sea with a pint pot!*

Copyright
Make I? =D

SOMEONE...
I DON'T like HELLO KITTY!
I'm not noble rich girl.
No one will same with you.

I DON'T want to waste TIME for this aaaagain.
I JUST want to take it out on SOB.
NO COMMENT for this ISSUE.

So anyone copy from me before.
Please STOP it le weiii...

Sorry for everyone about my indecent words.
I was not on purpose.
SORRY ya~

THE END of this matter.

I had my OWN STYLE.
SIMPLY to be MYSELF.
NO more PERSONAL ATTACK.

I my Life.
I my Family.
I my dardar.
I every thing in my LIFE now.

1 comment: