Sunday, September 13, 2009

♥ Enjoy Without Working Life ♥

I my Life.
Lazy Yumiko... Haven't found a new job.
Actually, what I want?....
I DON'T know.
Let me relax 1st.
Dad and mom asked me find a job slowly.
That why I say... I love my family so much.

Every thing will be fine. Don't worry.
That is important to enjoy life. =)

Saturday 2009.12. sept
Weekend with my dearest dar dar.


New hair style.

 

 
Hang out... Hang out... Lalala...

Hang out with Shirene and "nai mi" -Lay ting.

So.... Long time no see my "nai mi".
Finally she has free time to hang out together.

So we are went into BORDERS at queensbay.
Because lay ting looking to story book.
I really boring lolx....
Hoho... Take picture time. =)

My dearest "ji muii"


Lay ting and Shirene.

Look... Some funny picture. =="

OMG... I short than words.
Mummy... Why I so short?...


Ah Kheng!!! She tooo tall... Hng lo~~


Siao Po... Actually Lay ting force by me.
But she look so enjoy. @.@


MICHEAL JACKSON.... LIMITED limited. ^^



小红帽~~lalala... Don't know why.
That day I look like sot jor...
Take many funny picture. lolxxx....



 

 
We are know which other since we at Tingkatan 1.
La Ting are our "nai mi".
Because she always take care for us.
Taller Ah kheng are sitting beside me.
She is the one so sayang me.
Love them... Muackzzzzz....

==lll... I like this pinky biscuit. Nice nice!

We are dinner at secret dinner.
Our cakes and spagehtti.
We are chatting around three hours.


So happy can with them again.
Friendship FOREVER.

Wednesday 2009.09. sept
Dec party ballon's and Pasar Malam

 
My karipop hair. =)

Dar dar withme went to ballon dec shop.
I choose which ballon dec I like.
I'm look forward to my birthday party.
So happpppppppy. =)

Promise acc mummy to pasar malam.
Wah... There are a lot of dust.
Better don't often go ya...
Health is very important for us. =)

Tuesday 2009.08. sept
Rest time and Facial time. =)


Monday 2009.07. sept
Crazy shopping time.

Yo hu...
Hang out with pei ling, seok leng and shirene.
So I be a driver to fetch every body went to shopping.

Yeah... So happy today.
Because I can crazy shooping.
I think last time to spent again lolx...



 

 

 
Haha... Because we are boring when waiting pei ling.

Don't know WHY I spent many money aaaagain.
So few thing... You know?
All about facial.
Facial facial before my birthday are coming.




PROMISE... STOP SPENT MONEY aaaaagain...

Thank all my friend acc me for this week.
Love you all so much.

I'll looking for job as fast as possible lah... =)


I my Life.
I my Family.
I my dardar.
I every thing in my LIFE now.

No comments:

Post a Comment