Saturday, October 31, 2009

♥ My Beauty Course ♥

I my Life
 Yee pii~
Starting my BEAUTY COURSE on Monday d.
I feel very happy. LOLXxxx....

Suddenly turned to be student.
No more salary on every month again.
Quiet worry but I just hope
Finish my beauty course as well as fast.

Ok... Back to my topic here ^.^

Oh no... Beautician style should be open all your face.
I can't close my "ba bao" face d. T.T
Look... My style when at my class.


I don't like~~~ (@﹏@)

The first day was really nervous when go to class.
But now I like to go there to study.
However, I also scare for facial test. =(


BEAUTY facial needs...


Look... It was my "Model" to let me practice.

Learned a lot of step in this lesson.
I still have to step up practice.
Because I use wrong energy for do this all. =(

I can't and impossible give up wa...
So everyone trust me ok? Lolx... =P

Nah... Papa, Mama..
Your dear daughter got study de neh!



I hate to see so many characters lo!!!
So many different of skin...
So many different of eyebrows...



I scare about this. =(
I draw all the eyebrows like shit.
Because I am so stupid to draw eyebrows for myself too.
PRACTICE and practice. 

All babe's and girl's pay attention to here ya...

I say...

 记得一定要好好照顾自己的肌肤.
普通的保养一定要做到.

Remember I say...

1.记得使用卸妆霜来卸妆和用卸妆水做双重清洁.
2.早上记得使用Sun Protection Factor防晒.
(不然过度的曝晒会产生雀斑的出现.)
3.晚间记得要用TonerMoisturizer.
4.避免使用不接之物和手触摸或剂痘痘.
5.避免任意头发一直遮住脸部.
6.注意饮食生活和多喝水.
7.避免熬夜尽量自己有足够的睡眠.
8.一星期自行做护理. (敷脸,脱角质)

I remind....

对于女生,保养真的很重要的哦...
所以一定要好好疼爱我们的肌肤.

Haha... I just study finish 1 again at here. ^^
I will sharing here on next time.
All girl's don't forgot what I say ya...
Important ya!

Hohoho...
Weekend again wa...
I love weekend. I love hang out.
Go to friend's party, movie and car show.

GOOD NIGHT everyone.
Sleeeeep tight...
Sweeeet dream...
Muackz ~❤

I my Life.
I my Family.
I my dardar.
I every thing in my LIFE now.

3 comments:

  1. 哇~
    你还学化妆啊?
    那么好~~
    我连什么是化装都不会呢。。。嘻嘻
    有机会帮我化哦^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..wil pay attend to yr advice o....

    ReplyDelete
  3. angelmoonz> 好啊~有机会可以帮你的。怕你害羞啦~^^

    ReplyDelete