Tuesday, November 24, 2009

♥ Our Skin Care ♥

I my Life
Oh yeah... I just came back from my class.
So pressure on this morning before I start the facial practical.
Finally  finish facial practical at there. My sister was became my facial model.

The "tools" of I used for facial and massage.


That was second time of practical. So happy... I done it again.
 So I can try to correct my mistake and update my technique.
Teacher say tomorrow I must done the skin notice and step.
~(@^_^@)~

I love to do facial  and learn beauty but I don't like to learn massage. =(
It was not easy to learn all beauty technique and body massage.

 I scare I choose the wrong college act.
I want a lot of confidence and support.
I know that everyone was worried and support me.

So I'll...
TRY my BEST to do the BEST!

I need a lot of skin care product's for myself and facial.

Look...

My CELLINIQUE skin care product's...



Remover, Cleanser, Toner, Eye care,
Serum, Hydrating Complex, Moisturizer Repair Cream,
Sunblock, Rescue Essence, Peeling Masque, Hydrating Masque.
Intensive Soothing Factor, Skin Purifying Masque, Whitening Masque
Skin Repair Medi-Oil, Massage Cream, Essential Oil, Collagen Activating Lotion.


Multivitamins Powder Masque
It must be match with lightening and hydrating essence.


Intensive Hydrating Silk Masque,
Algae Masque, Bio Renewal Masque,
Oxygen Regenerating Masque ,Soothing & Hydrating Masque.

WHAT WE NEED TO USE?
Remover, Cleanser, Toner, Eye care,
Serum, Hydrating Complex, Moisturizer,
Sunblock,Peeling Masque, Hydrating Masque.
We need this all products for care our skin.

However, all skin care products have different of cream or gel.
You must look which kind of your products.
You just follow what your beautician or promoter teach you before.

I just give my opinion here.

Remember the simple step for us.
 
After TONER before SUNBLOCK.
EYE CARE on the center.
SUNBLOCK always at last.

 water → serum → gel → lotion → cream

This is for normal skin care step.

The STEP to use skin care.

STEP 1
Remover.
STEP 2
Cleanser.
STEP 3
Toner.
STEP 4
Eye care.
STEP 5
Serum
STEP 6
Booster.
( If you need)
STEP 7
Moisturizer
STEP 8
Sunblock
STEP 9
Foundation
( Before make up)

I'm just sharing what I learned in skin care.
No more other meaning for this sharing.
Please don't blame me... If I had any mistake. =)

So everyone try to find out what your skin problem.
Then remember must take care your skin ya...

 It bought by Mummy.

External Beauty, double cleansing & facial massaging pack.


So many function on this External Beauty.
May be I need attend a seminar about this on Dec.
OMG... I scare to go a boring lecture but I still to go.
I learn it then help mummy do treatment and facial too. =D
I hope that I can help mummy settle her discoloration problem.

Oh ya... Last week I went to MARIA GALLAND skin care lecture.
A boring seminar at there but I saw different practical at there.

 I get some free gift of product at there.


My cousin say it was a nice product but the price quiet high.
She say not everyone can cope price of this product.
"一分耕耘一分收获."

But I never feel that inexpensive products are not used in all.
What brand of skin care? Which kind of skin care?
That's all must be depend on your skin, right?

If you think you are suitable for this skin care..
Of course continue to use.

If your products are not suit for your skin...
We must stop to use the products.

If you think your skin care products
never improve your cell regeneration...
We are sure try to find good effect to repair our skin.

Body care are the one of important too. ><

My friend bought it from THE BODY SHOP for me.

Body lotion, shower gel & body polish.
I like STRAWBERRY flavor. =D


I just want my hand skin become more soft to do facial na...
I don't want dry dry dry!!!

DON'T forget...

 SKIN CARE are so IMPORTANT for everyone!

Happy... Because...
Next week is my turn to enjoy
Derma Whitening Treatment at beauty centre.

Good luck to everyone.

Hug.*♥ 

Happy birthday to my Pei Fang k jie jie on Nov 24.
Miss her!

I my Life.
I my Family.
I my dardar.
I every thing in my LIFE now.

No comments:

Post a Comment